Monday, January 2, 2012

Just imagine....

So I canned a lot this year. What you see is all I have left. I keep giving them away. So just imagine about 18 Jars or more of Apple Pie filling, about 18 Jars or more of Apple Butter and about 18 Jars of Apple Sauce that one was so popular I don't have any left. Definitely looking into getting the attachment for that next year. It was a lot of fun but also A LOT of work. But once again really fun and yummy! Can't wait to do more next year and experiment with more than Apples!!! And I am going to catch up on blogging I have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, soon to be Elli's Birthday and Our Anniversary. And i'm sure lots of little random stuff too!and I guess I'll throw in some pics from my mom's trip that I just got. ;D P.S they are making Harry Potter world in California just like the one in Florida! So excited!