Friday, December 2, 2011

Two Months


Two months and my adorable boy is 15 lbs and 23 inches. Love my little Buddha baby. He also has been sleeping through the night about 10 30 to 7 30 thank heavens! I know im way lucky he was doing that before we hit two months! Elli was the same way! Hate me or love me I got great kids! Also Alistair is teething. Can't believe it he is drooling like crazy and chewing on everything as hard as he can! He tries to gnaw on his chubby little fist but can't fit it in his mouth! haha I love my kids faces. haha and p.s. I would like to publicly announce my achievement a few weeks ago of losing all the baby fat I am now less than what I weighed before getting preggers. yippee still a few lbs to go!

1 comment:

Our family said...

That is amazing and you deserve a pat on the back or a 100 bucks for that! I am very proud of you. I know you're making changes that aren't easy, but you amaze me every day.